<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




November 03, 2013

We remember moments not days


Seven weeks passed by like lightning, every day looking forward to the next (except when there are exams haha), a different type of busy characterised by house activities, music theory lessons, idea and rotaract meetings, hostel life and star vista dinners.

Highlights and lowlights
  • Mid autumn festival frenzy
  • Littlefields factory optimisation simulation game, burning midnight oil and spurning excel graphs
  • OMS4 and sacrificing my probability exam the next day (with disastrous consequences)
  • Painting tombstones till 4 am, getting locked out of my own apartment and crashing on another apartment's sofa
  • Cip activity to hydroponics and goat farms
  • Learning celebration carnival
  • Standing sushi with leenie and crashing in her super amusing finance mod's project meeting
  • Forgetting to attempt (or read the questions for) 20% of my econs exam !#*&$%^&
  • Playing floorball again (!)
  • Mister Singapore pageant hahaha
I remember certain sundays just staring at the schedule for the next week, wondering how the world I will get through, but I guess time does miracles, or simply just doesn't care.

For someone who used to be so afraid of change, I guess I'm doing pretty well. In some ways I feel like I have been letting some things go too quick too fast, and the midst of rearranging my priorities I've become a bit befuddled on the things that matter. I want to put in my best in everything, but I only have twenty four hours in a day and I cannot afford to fall back again.

Sigh.

Nonetheless, after a week of recharging (and majorly slacking) (and sleeping on my new awesome bed), I'm kinda-but-not-really ready to take on the rest of this term! LEZZGOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment