<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




January 01, 2013

2012/2013


No so much of new beginnings as it is tradition to write out this post.

2012 was my year of positive changes. Started the year with only one resolution- to always think on the brighter side no matter what. Subconsciously it evolved to the slogan I have on my top bar, of which I think you probably would be quite sick to hear again by now. Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.

Ended the year with the same quote, and I would say that slowly this quote has become ingrained in me, a quiet resolve that fought back against the turmoils of the past year.

Aptly, my 2012 planner has a cover page with the title "New Direction 2012". Learning (and passing!) driving, having a job, A level results, saying goodbyes, university, hostel living, Kizuna.

I believe it had been a good year despite everything I've been through, growing up, accepting change. 2013 is going to be an even more challenging year, with the overseas exchange and finally choosing my pillar. I'm pretty excited for it all to happen :)

For the new year, I aim to be a little less restrained, take more risks, plunge in and be surprised. It is my last teenage year, after all.
"Throw off the bow lines, Sail away from the safe harbour, Catch the trade winds in your sails. 

Explore. Dream. Discover."

~ Mark Twain
Happy new year, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment