<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




October 06, 2012

A very ranty post


This term is madness- I can only hope that everything will be done up to expectations. The past week was spent camping in class, rushing assignments, making progress for Design at a snail's pace.

I am trying very hard to keep a positive view on the darn project, and so far I'm most grateful for people that I can trust to share the burden. Honestly I'm just grateful that trust still even exists in this world. It sucks when that trust is broken and you have no one to blame but yourself for being so tragically naive.

 My days are packed to the brim and I can't even eat my flu medicine because it is sleep inducing. Sleep is for the weak but I am actually a pretty weak person right now :/ I wish that it would just go away and leave me alone. 

Just like the many other annoying bugging things in my life right now.

We all need to stay strong and work (extremely) hard during these hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment