<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




July 28, 2012

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”


Listening to: Chasing Cars Snow Patrol

Taking the bus back to vj.. It's such a queer feeling. Looking at all these familiar scenery of months ago, thinking about what would have been in my mind when I last saw them. Worrying about my next econs test, or how I can improve my shooting?

On each stage of life, we shed off old practices and baggage, taking on new ones. It is so easy to abandon and leave behind the past, but every time a trigger happens and you know that you have subconsciously kept away all the memories and emotions in a tiny hidden place.

Looking back (and also looking at the two people sleeping opposite me on the bus now lol), it's weird how those who have been roaming about in the same school as I do for the past two years, yet I never noticed, form such a big part of my life now.

I think I believe in fate. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment