<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




July 20, 2012

Don't listen to a word I say


Though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore
~ Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

The song that brought me through this hellish week. (play it on my sidebar!)

So upset today- flashback of college days, when everyone would be discussing answers which I have completely no idea of, feeling so distant, so far behind. Is it something I've not done correctly, have I not (tried to) work as hard?

I'm so so SO sick of being always so blur and not knowing what is going on.

Have always believed that the amount of intellect that someone has is a matter of choice, believed that everyone is born equal, believed that the reward system is fair. In my mind I know it's really not the case, but I strive on hoping that perseverance will make up for it. Hoping that it is not a futile race.

I just really hate to be proven wrong.
“If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.” 
~ Mary Pickford, silent screen star 
P.S. Li Shi tried to use The Secret on me today hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment