<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




May 23, 2012

Highs and lows


Sometimes I feel very lucky to be given this opportunity and of this life I'm living in so far, of the people I've met and hang out with now. Other times I see everyone else going on overseas trips with friends, outings, shopping, having the freedom and time to pursue whatever they want, and I feel like I'm plucked off from the earth and carried off to another planet.

Everyday I learn something new, and I feel myself growing a little. Today I learnt that people, regardless of qualifications or looks and all, are just people. (I feel lame..). Meeting and talking have always been something I've dreaded, but each time I go for an interview, or engage in a conversation, it amazes me how much I actually enjoy it and how light-hearted it actually can be. It's nice to be able to share and learn from someone else.

Another thing I've learnt is to be more open-minded. We only live once, and there's no point harping on unhappy things, especially when it's going to create a repulsive aura. Compromises need to be made sometimes, and at the end of the day, these small differences really won't count for anything.

The end! For food photos please go to my facebook lol, not going to spam my blog anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment