<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




February 12, 2012

"Quiet, peaceful , and lonely." I said aloud to myself.


I always feel so strangely eloquent after finishing a book. Normally I don't really feel like writing anymore but then words just keep filling up my head -like voices inside my brain- and if I don't write it down it's going to overspill, and that would be such a waste! So strange. So weird. I'm getting weirder by the day, I think.

This time I finally got to reading the book I wanted to read months ago- Norweigan Wood by Haruki Murakami. Ok, not quite what I expected (although I've heard things about it before reading), but oh-so-many good quotes!
"It makes me feel like I'm in a big meadow in a soft rain."
..among other strings of words that I am lazy to type out.

The book also makes me wonder how mentally unstable people are diagnosed. How can you really tell if a person is crazy or not? Coincidentally I read an article titled "Lonely? Shy? Sad? Well now you're 'mentally ill', too" which made me feel so offended.. sort of. Haha. It also did nothing to doubt my belief that psychiatry has little or no medical basis at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment