<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




January 29, 2012

Just close your eyes


Yay! Super like my blogskin now! Especially the clouds!

Saw the banner image on tumblr and I immediately thought of making a blogskin for it. It's so super pretty and colourful and all! Plus honestly I am quite irked by the long history of monochrome blogskins that I've had.

The difficulty of blogskin changing has gotten higher and higher, once upon a time it was just cut and paste from blogskins.com, then tumblr designs started getting pretty, and now this time it's a crossover between wordpress and tumblr.

Well as you can see, I'm still not pro enough to create a design from scratch. But I learn new things along the way! Really like fiddling with html and then getting a nice result. There are still things that are not working, like the comment box and twitter alignment and the gigantic huge font on the right.

But I'm tired): Will fix them next time.

Anyway to sound even more nerdy/geeky, I started reading The Hunger Games and it's a really good book! I can't wait for the movie to come out. The soundtrack is super awesome, Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars is currently my favourite song. It fits the novel so much.


I think I listened to it at least 20 times today.

-

Not so sure if I'm enjoying being detached from everything. I try not to think about it so much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment