<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




January 02, 2012

It meant nothing, it meant everything

I am forever walking upon these shores,
Betwixt the sand and the foam,
The high tide will erase my foot-prints,
And the wind will blow away the foam.
But the sea and the shore will remain
Forever.

~ Sand and Foam by Kahlil Gibran
Honestly, I am lacking inspiration when writing on this blog. The same topics recur all the time with my nonchalant, over-sensitive, fact-of-life type of entries, or those of the other spectrum, being weirdly excited and stuff.

I don't really know how to blog anymore. As much as I have always been amused by the fact that anonymous people read and know about my life and thoughts (sometimes more than they should), the truth is that they probably do it out of entertainment, more than concern. I would know.

Yet sometimes I feel like I am just blogging for someone, just because there would still be a connection, albeit a one-way one. But as long as I continue to blog, my words will continue to fill their thoughts and my presence will still be felt. Even if it were just for half a minute.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment