<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




September 04, 2011

Sims sims sims


New blogging interface is cool! Haven't blogged on the computer for quite long already.

Anyway. Haven't been studying must because of my new addiction. DIEEEE.

SIMS SOCIAL IS DAMN FUN.

Just wanted to show you my nice house.. haha. And also to express my discontentment towards people (I know in real life) who detune my stereo!! Wl detune already I have to go fix it.. do something else like pee on my plant! Argh.

Love the brunette hair colour! And I also love playing the guitar :D

Also my facebook is actually spammed with sims social stuff but I blocked it all out. Wahaha.

Started playing on friday evening, because I had a dream about it the night before. I dreamt I was playing the game although I had no idea how it looked like. Then after that of course curious right.. then gg lor. MUST BAN MYSELF. SOON. (after I finish the quest!)

(Never gonna happen.)

I also think that sims defies all forms of real-life actual social behaviour. Requesting to be someone good friend on sims when you're actually not irl.. awkward!

Side note: Jang Geun Suk is starring in a new movie! Yay!

P.S. My blog posts actually look quite profound one and now this... :/ haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment