<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




June 21, 2011

For Good


Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you, I have been changed for good.

Singing to: For good by Wicked

I have a song that I keep singing to everyday- yesterday was One Sweet Love by Sara Barellies; day before was Electric Twist by A Fine Frenzy

Trying to fill up my super uneventful life with new/ rediscovered songs; as well as reliving the past by arranging the UK photographs (all of which are stolen, by the way, oops).

Term three is going to be insane, all the way until the a levels. Sometimes I feel all alone in this battle.. but I'm sure that's going to change after school starts.

My stamina is extremely low. One full day of studying just leads to three days of lazing and not wanting to touch the books at all. Sigh, trying to find balance.

Studying is sometimes a pretty enjoyable thing -cue horrified looks- I mean, the immense sense of satisfaction after doing productive work and simplying learning things can be pretty nice.

One thing I hate is to be forced to do things I don't like. If I'm going to face studying with so much dread for the next twenty weeks, how am I going to survive?

-Chants- Chem can be fun chem can be fun chem can be fun.

While I try to understand and appreciate what is going on, time is ticking away. There is going to be compromise, and there is also that wavering confidence..

But if there's one thing I am aiming towards, it's not to feel regret on that fateful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment