<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




March 20, 2011

Spinning on that dizzy edge


I realised that there are only that few things that plague my life at any one time. Relationship problems, friendship problems, things ..my life is such a bore.

As much as I would like to keep my blog away from academics (can anyone tell me how to start LIKING chemistry?!), it's almost what I think about all the time now that a's are in.. 232 days.

Kept the letter a small on purpose because capital a's kind of scare me.

My body clock is utterly destroyed. Sleeping at 5am, waking up at 7am, sleeping again at 11pm and wake up at 4pm.. don't know what I'm doing. Sigh.

Anyway, march holidays are over in a bit, and the terrors of term two will slowly unfold, bit by bit, through common tests results (trying to convince myself that I don't really care but comparison is such a bitch), rifle nationals, and community projects which honestly I haven't been putting a lot of effort in..

Not to mention actual schoolwork which are kind of snowballing. Already. Shit.

***

It is sometimes very uncomfortable to read about things which I don't know whether I had a part in.

Sensitivity. Emotions. When some things really get at me, and all I want to do is to rant it out in random spurts of exclamations, the first thing I turn to is the likes of twitter- but sometimes on second thought, all I needed to do was to scribble it down somewhere.

The last thing I want is to cause unpleasant awkwardness, and it bothers me when others don't think the same way.

On another note, small rant on facebook statuses.

I dislike how fb statuses mostly come with the silent intention of attracting likes and comments i.e. attention. Of course some people might argue that it's not, but whatever- go create a twitter account.

It's kind of twisted in a way that I can't explain, but i guess that's just me & my even-more-twisted thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment