<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




March 09, 2011

Bulletproof


Okay okay I shouldn't be blogging but this is going to be fast! I think! And I feel quite accomplished today so hee (:

Yesterday was easily one of the worst days.. ever. Slept at 9.30 and I was supposed to wake up at 10 but I woke up only AT FREAKING 6. Omg I was like !@#$%^&* when I saw the time only one word came into my mind, lol no prizes for guess what it was.

Anyway that is not the point.

It has suddenly hit me that I need to be kinder to the world around me.

When things hit you the hardest, the people you thought you could count on turn away, and I find help in the most unlikely of places.

Being so desperate, yet having to wipe away the feeling of being so mildly deceived, to concentrate on the impending disaster, and receive help from which even I feel guilty about. Looking from the side of my eyes how one can be so self-absorbed, yet put on facades, and empty words and don't mean anything at all at the end of the day.

Other than the disappointment I harbor now, I made a quiet promise to myself, never to let someone feel the same way as you did to me that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment