<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




February 21, 2011

Til' the sun shines


I've been pretty busy this weekend, but only two pieces of work have been done- oh the horror. Everybody is complaining about their Richard III and top girls essays on twitter, and I'm glad I don't take literature. Not that economics is a better choice though.

I absolutely hate writing essays. End of story.

Yesterday: training at Yishun in the morning, and went for the Swiss and Canada university talks in the afternoon. Although I'm not very interested in studying overseas, well, got to keep my options open and see what's out there- despite the fact that they come in ridiculously expensive packages.

Over the past few days I've read up on this particular course/ career. I used to put it in the back of my mind, thinking the requirements were simply too high and impractical for me to reach. But that's what makes it a goal, right?

Apparently there is just 4 days left for each subject to study for ct1s.. sometimes what motivates me is the ultimate humiliation when people ask for the 5-letter combination :/ it's probably not the right mindset, but it'll have to work for now.

Any combination that forms an actual word is bad.

Not really a fan of knowing how people fare, and sometimes I wish everyone will just mind their own business and concentrate on their own achievement/ progress. Not that I'm completely guiltless again, but it just strikes me how 'Asian' we all are- competitive, where an 'A' grade stands for Average, suffering under high expectations and tumultuous stress.

Having not much of a life, but then again maybe it's just me.

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment