<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




February 27, 2011

Alexithymia


Shall blog in a more realistic context.

I am the extremity of how someone is able to waste so much time, with the common tests looming in. I do study, I stopped all my drama watching (5 episodes lag argh) but I have absolutely no control online. Almost 5 hours, and I am nowhere near to completing my gp essay.

When I'm online, I choose to forget about things that bother me, to hide my stress into a closed vessel that is the outside world.

Stopped complaining on twitter because I hate it when people whine and whine and whine about homework and all (exactly what I'm doing now). Not that a lot of people read this place anyway.

Also know that I'm seriously very screwed for ct1s, and suddenly everyone around me is like all super enthusiastic about doing well :/ I am scared, but I am never the type who gets pushed on by looking at other people progressing. These 3-minutes-long ct1 terror attacks need to stop coming at me.

***

Same old complains, same old rants. A level results are about to come out, and honestly I'm very anxious for pw and chinese. Perhaps not so on the surface, but I believe my results will make a significantly large impact on me, however good or bad they turn out to be.

Just like every other small thing that no one seems to care about.

I find myself very annoyed with people who are high-spirited. Sometimes it's a selfish mindset that goes: why should you be happy when I can't be?

***

I have to stop deceiving myself. Niceness is simply a language spoken through actions.

P.S. Am actually very looking forward to next week's tuition. Need more adrenaline rushes to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment