<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




January 21, 2011

Sunlight and apricots


I think I should clarify that I'm really not so emonemo as it seems here- very often this place is a ranting ground to get everything inside me, out so.. don't have to 憋 everything inside, y'know?

(Crosses fingers about chinese a levels ): and PW too, for that matter.)

I have this theory that everyone needs to fill a quota of x number of words to say in a day, and when you're too quiet, there has to be a outlet so that you don't explode inside. Heheheh.

On another but not completely different note, why is the word 'silence' always associated with me!?! In ip days I was given the nickname silent killer (shameful past :x) and now I'm a bloody silencer. Like, seriously? -.- (Might as well call me dumb...)

Ah well~~~

***


Second week of school is over!!!!! Omg school is so so so so so full of stress, I have been waiting for today for so long, it feels like forever. TGIF. Loads of things to do, I know the sunday jing (who will most likely be chionging homework) will kill the me now that is wasting time here...

Have been downloading loads of songs for my music library! :D Not very sure how to label the kind of songs I like, but eileen calls them 'act-cute female songs'.

Now I have albums of Regina Spektor (Far, Begin to hope), Sally Seltmann (Heart That's Pounding), and IU (IU... i'm, Lost and found, Real), and dl-ed first album of Taylor Swift so I have all 3 now ^^

Yay to new songs to listen to while studying (:

P.S. Oh ya I forgot to say that I FREAKING PASSED MOCK NAPFA YAY NO 3PE FOR ME :D

No comments:

Post a Comment