<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




December 28, 2010

she was the still point of the turning world


Okokajo, I don't wanna be a J2! I'm absolutely terrified of having responsibilities and expectations put on me, I don't want to worry and be stressed! ):

Ah but such is life.

Everytime I take out my economics notes and lay them out nicely (believe me I do that very often), I just stare at them. I don't dare to start studying, because once I immerse myself into piles and piles of work and the terror that is known as rpaper (of which I have no idea why I voluntarily sign myself up for), I won't be able to continue living in the delusional bubble of this carefree life.. which involves studying at a snail-pace of around 2 integration questions per day.

***

Christmas was spent humbly, went on a shopping trip with mum to buy Christmas presents for the whole family. I finally got a pair of sport shoes, after 2 freaking years, can you believe it! 2 years of having PE and PT in shitty shoes-.-

Well, Christmas signifies nearing the end of the year, and it has always confounded me why people like to celebrate countdowns and the start of new years. I think I come off as a really negative person :/

Don't know how I'm going to survive through 2011.

***

Being on facebook makes me feel like a omniscient being, watching everything that goes on in others' lives, sometimes almost feeling as if I'm part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment