<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




November 13, 2010

Seventeen


Hey guys!

I'm in a really good mood and I totally want to blog.. but I haven't got pictures to blog with!

In summary, what has been happening in my life- END OF OP, class chalet (Y), sleepover, symposium!

But the most important thing is that:


To those who made my seventeenth birthday such a memorable one (L)!

If you know me, I'm not such a big fan of birthdays, especially my own. And I don't see the point of having pages and pages of birthday wishes on one's facebook wall when they don't mean anything at all.

But I guess it's secretly because I don't want to make a big hoo-ha over it, silently wishing for surprises when there will be none, and be disappointed at the end, over and over again.

And that is exactly why this year's birthday was a really sweet one.

--------------------------------------------

During the class chalet's barbeque, I honestly had no idea that my classmates would bother about celebrating it, since everyone had been busy with op and all.

I totally squeeeeee-ed in my heart when a cake was brought out with my name on it (!), and so many people singing a birthday song for me.... felt so sweet and blessed!

I know it may not be such of a big deal to many people, but I really appreciated it. And I really want to thank everyone who made my seventeenth birthday such a memorable one, through the littlest and cutest ways.

Well wishes that mostly went like, 'Happy birthday & JIAYOU FOR OP!'

A cheesecake that was really difficult to cut.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment