<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




October 01, 2010

It's Britney, bitch.


Fairy lights, I want!

I suppose the illogical mind intrusion of the song (in the previous post) was because it was the final song of the new episode of glee!! Which I haven't even watched before that. Weird. Hahaha.

I'm sorry to spam my blog posts with the only 2 dramas I allow myself to watch during promos.

Math was relatively easy today, went out of the exam hall feeling pleased with myself.. until I psycho-ed myself to think that leaving 10+ marks blank is actually quite a big deal when everyone else had finished the entire paper (with time to spare).

Sigh. Oh well at least one less r-paper for me (i think), unless I make a gazillion load of careless mistakes, which is bound to happen.

Geez life is sad.

-

It's kind of contradictory how I want promos to be over (I WANT A LIFE BACK), yet not really at the same time because of school.

CHINESE. PW. BANE OF MY LIFE.

I honestly hate this jc life-school thing, really. Also with the company of a paradise of people... people. Okay I shall stop here to avoid being... AHHH running out of appropriate words, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment