<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




August 02, 2010

Words from a hurt friend


I know some of my actions today were uncalled for.

Maybe it would seem that you have always been the victim, but I had my times too. I behaved this way simply because my actions were un-reciprocated and I just feel that you don't value this as much as I do, you know? Sometimes I feel like I'm just tagging without even being appreciated and sometimes I feel like disappearing from the face of this earth.

I cannot stand it when sometimes you just totally 改头换面 and become all pushy. Maybe I'm hot tempered, but it's not the first time something like this happened. If you're feeling worked up/ stressed, it doesn't mean that none of us aren't. You have no right to throw your temper.

Sigh. Maybe if I was more upfront none of this would have happened. Well it might be possible too of all this is just happening inside my head.

-

I used to be all concerned about people judging me but I realise today that I don't really care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment