<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




August 13, 2010

Change is never easy. You fight to hold on. You fight to let go. -Daniel Stern


Dead tired.

I should learn how to prioritise my life. Hence from today onwards, I'm not going to blog until after promos. And I'm going to keep to it who cares if my blog readership drops to zero haha.

Motivation: NO R PAPER PLEASE.

Well maybe because I've learnt that sometimes it's just not good to publish things online, perhaps some of my innermost thoughts, for people to read and judge. I'm guilty too so perhaps that's why.

I'll just stick to twitter for the time being.

-

But just as a parting thought,

I haven't been happy for a very long time.

It's always been the 'see on the brighter side of things' nonsense and seriously, honestly, I have tried. Sick of it, so much. And it's not just that.. see it don't know how to continue from here without sounding like a broken recorder.

For the past 3 days I have been stepping into school half-dead, hair untied, breakfast not eaten, and simply wishing to step out of school as soon as possible.

Am I at fault?

-


I was selfish, and childish at the same time.

I only hung on to it because I couldn't bear to part with what little responsibility that I was capable of. That I needed. I didn't forget but I didn't bother to remember either. Sorry.

Why can't I do anything right?

Signing off with love,
Jingxin

No comments:

Post a Comment