<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




July 01, 2010

mye in retrospect


Going to post a stupid thing I did for every mid year paper!

Physics
Q: Is it harmful to your body if the skin temperature increases by 5 degrees and you do not sweat? (What kind of physics question is that!? Stupid question deserves stupid answer.)
A: The body is unable function properly as the body's metabolism is disrupted. (LOL i knew i should have taken bio aha!)

General Paper
Used lol, haha, and brb in the same sentence.
(e.g. -aq nonsense- lol haha this is getting out of point, so brb, continue later!)

Economics
Handed up my rough paper and unused paper together with my exam scripts! In fact I don't even know where it is now-.- Was like 'phew it's over', followed by 'why isn't there any paper on my table!' :O

Mathematics
It's like the most non-stressed paper because I know (1) I can't finish (2) I cannot pass anyway, so took my time, write nicely.. no place for doing stupid stuff haha.

/edit/ okay i got one, first question, forgot the quadratic formula.. I wrote b intead of -b AHHHH SEC ONE MATH. /endedit/

Chemistry
Spammed too much correction tape on my energy level diagram until my 0.38mm ink pen got clogged.. so I spent another half of the time doodling on my rough paper so the pen could work again. Also making a lot of noise as I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment