<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




July 19, 2010

"Jingxin angry already"

I'm trying to find a word that is stronger than the f word because that would be what I'm feeling now.

So, no one wanted to listen to me. Fine.

So, you wanted to be all bossy and complain and wallow in your self-built pity. Fine.

So, you wanted to do everything your own merry ways and be completely blocked out from other ideas. Fine.

But look. Seriously, I don't know what you're trying to do at all. I don't even know what you were pissing everyone over about since all I see is just utter crap.

And I cannot communicate with anybody for goodness-knows-what reason.

Someone please tell me what to do now.

My dad is threatening going to turn off the internet in less than 45 minutes because he wants everyone to sleep at 10.30pm.

WHO (IN JC1) THE HELL SLEEPS AT 10.30 PM I ASK YOU. BLOODY HELL.

I spent the last 5 hours in school trying to edit a stupid WR that is still _ed up. I haven't done the _ing biblo that is just saikang shit. (I will kill the next person who does not want to do biblo claiming they don't know how to.) I am supposed to print it too. I haven't started on my EoM (no article). I have a level listening on Wednesday.

Someone said "Jingxin angry already" (albeit repeatedly) in school today. Yes, I am perpetually living in angst everyday, thank you very much.

-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment