<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




June 19, 2010

Starts with a y & ends in u


Too cute.

I think I might resort to doing cheapskate posts to keep my blog alive.

I'm almost dead for mid years. There are two conflicting ideas in my brain.
First one: There are still 25% of holidays left. One week is 7 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds = alot of time to study!

Second one: I haven't done like 80% of my tutorial, what more revision. Untouched past year papers. Haven't even glanced at econs and gp. Less than two days for each subject. SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE.

Not to mention pw and physics project and chinese 'a' oral exam. What am I even doing here!?!
Yea, so I'm in a really jumpy feeling right now.

-


Yesterday was sort of enriching, although it took away one whole day off my supposedly mugging days.

Went to a seminar on organising community service.. stuff. Learnt quite a lot, and I'm glad I have the opportunity to take part in this sort of events, it's good for the mind and soul, y'know. Haha.

Despite having a constant annoyance over, um, irritating stuff, I guess at the end of the day it's what you receive that matters. As long as I know I put in value and actually had contributed significantly to a project, who cares what they think, or how they treat me.

Seriously man.

P.S. I GOT DA CROWN JEWEL YIPEEEE! Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment