<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




May 31, 2010

I need a teddy bear hug too.


It kills me sometimes, how much I think, how much I don't seem to get over things.

Sometimes it is just easier to avoid, rather than to pretend.

I just want to be truthful, you know?

I try to avoid conflict, simply because I care so much about friendships, I will do nothing to provoke them. Even at the expense of keeping my feelings bottled up; because I know it is just me being unreasonable, yet I can't do anything to stop it.

-

Feels like the world has screwed me upside down inside out. I never really woke up until today, the stern warning from an authoritative figure. I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know what I want.

Kinda sucks when something I wanted to work hard for just dies down because of the lack of energy. I'm tired. I guess I haven't even really tried but coupled with so many complications, it's not really worth it anymore, is it?

You guys can just go on your own merry ways. Just tell me want to do, I don't really give a damn already.

No comments:

Post a Comment