<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




April 13, 2010

MISSYOU

Don't you just hate that little triangle which the windscreen wipers don't wipe? You watch the wipers come down, hoping that they somehow reach that stupid triangle. The wipers miss, and go back up again for another try. After about 20 minutes of staring at that triangle, you realise that the wipers just can not reach him. You win this time, little triangle dude. You win this time.
Hahaha.


Hello. It's been one hell of a week and it's just tuesday :O

Well, firstly, I had THE ONE AND ONLY Econs pbl presentation! Yessss finally done with it. Wasn't too pleased though.. -.- the slide design was.. random ttm :[

And I was feeling emo so I bought lots of food that day 8D

And today is AWESOME. Cos I found out got musicfest tickets!:D Don't really know why I make such a big deal out of it really.. was literally jumping for joy with my hands stretched out and all, unglam much :|

Oh and I got my BBB! Doesn't matter if you don't get it, really. Hahaha.

Yup, and now I'm downloading the latest 2 episodes of gossip girl. Glee aired today! :D Hopefully I can download it soon yayy. Life is good!

-

I still feel this emptiness within me. Is it going to last for the next two years? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment