<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




April 15, 2010

Littlest Things

Dreams, Dreams
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems, It seems
That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you have the same dreams too.

The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but its so true
I know its not right, but it seems unfair
That the things are reminding me of you
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
Even if only for one weekend
So come on, Tell me
Is this the end?

Littlest things (Lily Allen)
Doesn't exactly portray how I feel, but it'll have to do.

So much for ambivalence.

-

Just spent 3 hours watching glee and gossip girl. Just how much luxury time do I have left? I'm so annoyed with myself- no sense of priority, seriously):

Chinese worksheet times two, chemistry video, PI, GP summary, PCME x tutorial, Chinese presentation tomorrow. So screwed.

Well if there was one thing I could do now it will be to change my blogs and ARC's blogskin. OCD? I kind of find it a joy to do it.

-

PE yesterday was surprisingly fun, played basketball which was actually really captain's ball. Left me with sores.. thighs, arms, especially my palms -.-

The talk during VITA! (Note: still have no idea what it means) made me kind of think what I wanted to do with my life. I'm aimless- it's freedom to say the least but quite worrying at times.

My term made me feel like much of a fail. My only wish is to have enough motivation and time to do something right, just once.

-

Oh my goodness, so difficult to blog nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment