<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




April 27, 2010

Half days are stupid

Forevermore by Katie Herzig. Play! :D Super cute song haha. She does all the cutesy songs, i like!

Say say, oh playmate
Come out and play with me
And bring your dollies three
Climb up my apple tree
Slide down my rainbow
Into my cellar door
And we'll be jolly friends
Forever more
HELLO PEOPLE:DD

This is my 1000th post, isn't that awesome hahaha.

The reason why I'm so happy here is that I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP YAYYY. Windows 7!! Haha omg you know it has WEBCAM :O And and MONOPOLY!! Haha so basically I spent like 6 waking hours playing with me hp pavillion -grins-

And now my laptop has a purple scheme with a audrey hepburn wallpaper (omg wallpaper slideshows!) and office 2010 which is like, DAYY-UM COOL.

Currently looking for garskins that fit!

Haha okay enough of geek rants:)


To clear previous misconceptions of me being under-depression, I feel that blogging has become a place for me to complain (hmm, change band on hand- civics!). And when everyone else is busy and bothered with their own matters, I just need a place to, well.. release stress and discontent?

-

So anyway, friday was fun in some ways. The class sold lightsticks, which became quite funny after when everyone within the class bought them ourselves just to play with them. Haha.

Lightsticks, ooh prettaye! -shimmer shimmer-

Haha. Slacking in class after school, was running out of time but still stayed on because it was too amusing. Haha. Sometimes, like, I just think that things aren't so bad afterall?

Rushed home and back for musicfest (!) It was goooooooooood. And also in addition to other interesting stuff that happened.. & oooooooooooh still cannot believe I have like a studio somewhere within 50 metres from my house o.o Haha.

Slept in the range till 12 for hannah, and she came to my house for an impromptu sleepover! :D Haha abit fail though, cos we were like really tired. Just talked, not gossip la! Yay hannah (L) We should do this more often, PW, HBL!! :DDD

In the morning, crashed open house, which had like cotton candy and popcorn and balloons wts!! But feel very out of place, haha old already.

Went to hideout in the range(L)

Ooh ooh then leen and I went for our 'business meeting', coolios! Should start working on it soon.

-

ARGH HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TMR AND GO HOME ):
So not going to clap at all.
Okay, I NEED to do differentiation now!

No comments:

Post a Comment