<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




February 20, 2010

She took the midnight train going anywhere


Was so going to do a !emo post! yesterday but I'm.. really just tired from this kind of shit happening over and over again, and I can't be bothered anymore. Talking to qi for a while suddenly just kind of made me 'see the light', when the truth was there the whole time. It was nice actually, I kind of miss you too qi ):

So yeps! Not thinking about it. Not thinking about it. Not thinking about it. Except that things never fail to keep coming back to haunt you in all sorts of situations so we'll see how that goes.

-

Sketch Night Live, I think it was pretty great! Especially Rapunzel, though I couldn't catch some of the lines.. I'm glad I didn't skip it, with all the 'i wanna watch but i don't wanna go' mentality going on. Thanks Ava for -uhum- bringing me there -uhum- Hees (:

-

Hahahaha yesterday night I had the 2 of the weirdest EVER dreams, but I can't remember the second one. The first was mainly disturbing TOTHEMAX and when I woke up it was like HUH!?!? Hahaha self-amusement only.

Am kinda in a pleasant mood today because I survived the only CT interview I'm ever going to have in my life! :DDDDDDD So pleased with myself. Then there were people around school being nice to me so heheh (: Happy!

Can't wait for Monday to come. This is the kind of thing that when you keep dragging on, expectations get higher.. and you fall harder when things don't go as how you'd liked them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment