<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




February 25, 2010

Let's all fly during cross country (:


My brothers are having their CA1s next week or something and I was so glad I wasn't them.. until I thought about my own sorry plight.

Procastination FTW. Not.

I think how my brain works is really weird, either that or I have a language deficiency or something. Why do I have trouble with expression? ): From now on I shall attempt to have better sentence structures, "wordplay" or whatever other nonsense.

Actually I think the previous sentence would have some problem with expression already.

Haha, just ranting about my first GP writing that's just been handed back. Discouraging ttm :/ Full of red marks everywhere!

-

OMG OH OH. I GOT MY CHEQUE FROM NUFFNANG HAHAHAHA YAY! :D

Lol so now my mum is convinced that nuffnang is not a scam..

-

Xcountry tomorrow. Kind of terrified actually gosh I REALLY DON'T WANT TO RUN. Not tomorrow anyway! ): I'm already so upset that so many people are going to overtake me tomorrow because I've lack of exercise and. Just. So. Weak.

Not to mention that this year's xcountry route is terrible! I bet they sneaked in a few dozen more metres because all the maneuvering gets kind of suspicious D:<

Ohwell.

Oh then there's OG BBQ and a tentative outing. Kind of hmm. Will see how that goes.

Truthfully, I can't wait for tomorrow to be over! Then I can have saturday all to myself, isn't that awesome (:

No comments:

Post a Comment