<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




December 10, 2009

How am I even going to redeem myself?


I'm dead beat, with sun burn and aching and everything, gosh how did I even survive floorball last time I am so weak now D:

Yawns.

Went cycling today which is kind of nice, not totally. Idk it's like totally sigh lar I don't know what I'm talking about I am so tired.

Plus my butt hurts now D: and my face has sunburn.

The last time I cycled it was fun. At least from my memory it was, but knowing me only remembering the good moments it's kind of improbable. I don't know I don't know I'm kinda confused now.

When I feel the wind at my hair, my heart slowly letting go, I feel so care-free. Reckless. Suddenly I just want to bang straight towards the lightpole and crash and die.

Okay I'm kidding.

Anyway, Audrey came. It was nice seeing her again. I really really miss the old times, rifle and all. And nothing will never make up for that gaping hole.

Sigh.

Was already slowing wilting when lunch came. But I had my ichigo bliss, yippees <3

When when I got home I just died on my sofa, then my dad was like, 'let's go out and have seafood'.

So yay I'm fully satiated now from all the oysters and crabs.

And my three younger brothers are the cutest people ever.

XOXO, jing

No comments:

Post a Comment