<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




December 22, 2009

Holiday Cheer


Lol people actually do this!

Christmas party and sleepover was great, thanks to Natalie for hosting (:

Never really a party person, but getting together was nice, just eating, talking (not really), taking photos and watching movies (nightmare before christmas, love actually) .

Then eileen came over and we had sleepover! <3 Watched more movies (sweeny todd, sleepy hollow), omg poltergeist :O Sweeny todd is really nice. And mass mousehunting, with qi going 'no life' over and over again.

Natalie's bedroom is super loves!

-

Today, woke up sick, checked my temperature and it' was 40.89 degree celsius. Think there was something wrong with the thermometer, I didn't really feel that bad. Was going high watching the temperature keep rising, haha.

I should bring that thermometer to school next time they have temperature checking!

My stomach is permanently on 'I'm very very full' mode now, just now I couldn't even eat dinner, which was ): Think I screwed it up quite badly.

-

Should I cut my hair again? Having no long hair really sucks because I can't look all girly and pretty hahaha. But it's at this length which looks all weird and ugly and I don't wanna tie up my hair during orientation, so. Hmm.

-

Need to start being productive and stop mugging mousehunt, lol.

1:58am I sounded the Hunter's Horn. I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 6 oz. Abominable Snow mouse from the Festive Comet worth 1,745 points and 1,756 gold.

Am going to sleep a happy girl (:

Ok no wait 15 more minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment