<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




October 19, 2009

Constant ramblings

Ownage hairstyle for prom (:

Hello. Feeling real vulgar nowadays :/

FINALLY I CAN USE THE KEYBOARD. Though the labtop one is still screwed up, using a plug-in one which sucks. Still. I'm not complaining. At least it's not spamming '3's or 'p's or what-have-you. Yet.

I get so bloody annoyed when it does that I start banging the keyboard. And it actually stops! Gosh.

Sigh. I don't understand why everything I use screws up so often. Am I so rough/violent? o.o

Oh anyway during this difficult time (no keyboard) I have found a superb way of communicating on msn. Voice call ftw (:

19 days left to chinese 'o's! Only did the cloze passage when I've to hand up the entire paper 1 and 2 tomorrow. Bah.

Why, oh why, am I so lazy???

And then there's iMUN tomorrow which completely does not make sense because I know nuts about it/ how it works/ what we're supposed to do D:

-

Although exams are over, I feel more crammed than ever. The schedule is packed like crazy, I don't have time to do things that I want to do. And even if I do, they somehow disappear with the mighty power of the slacker jingxin.

Days are usually spent watching drama/ movies on the computer. Or playing monopoly with my brothers. Or getting real annoyed at my other brother who wants me to play on his maplestory server but keeps hanging.

Or opening like hundreds of internet tabs on somalia and nuclear weapons and UNresolutions, not understanding a single thing. At least I try.

Interesting life indeed, yes? T.T

-

Dear you,
I don't understand you. At all.

Look inside, look inside your tiny mind
Then look a bit harder
'Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired
Of all the hatred you harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment