<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




October 27, 2009

._.

(I shouldn't be typing this here.)

I don't know whether it's because I'm not feeling well.

Or that the range is involuntarily locked by the freaking school.
and that I haven't been shooting for so long though I really miss it,
don't even KNOW when I'm able to.

Or that I couldn't go for ice cream chefs today though I really wanted to,
like eat my favourite food since i-don't-know-when.

Or that I got D: results for chemistry,
and bio. (and I know it's my bloody fault for not putting in any effort at all.)

Or that Chinese 'o's are in ~10 days,
and my birthday in ~10 days,
and prom in ~16 days,
and Vietnam trip in ~20 days,
and cruise.

Or that I feel so choked around you.

Or that I'm so afraid of confrontations.

Or that my !#%^& retard of a keyboard does stupid things like spam stuff,
annoys me like hell.

Or that I'm being so materialistic hankering after wifi, itouch, netbooks,
although I'm 100% sure I won't get anything.

Or that my science attachment is freaking cheem.

Or that there's pt tomorrow.

Or that the latest episode of gossip girl cannot download.

Or that I feel like I'm not needed, 
annoying everyone that I talk to,
insignificant,
but I'm sure I'm just being both obsessive & possessive.

Or that I haven't done my Chinese homework.

Or that I'm so uncertain about the future.

Or that I can't wait to get away,
yet I can't let this go.

Or that I can't go anything about everything.

Or that I feel so displaced,
and forgotten,
and lost.

Or that I'm just being a whiny idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment