<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




August 01, 2009

It's a new month of August!


I love eating honey star as sweets out of my mentos container, it has a berry nice taste :D Shake the container for extra yummy-ness!

Careers week!

Cardio sing -or hiphop- was awesome, I really liked it. Mostly because it was fun, the nike and the ellay walk and all, yups (:

And the rest of the other talks were good and interesting, it'll much probably be a veryveryboringpost if I blog everything out. So in short, cartoonist, magician, social worker, forensic, epidiomologist (I think). Some awesome coolio jobs out there!

And then there was subject combi talk. Cause of all problems. Have I ever said how much I hate making decisions? Because whatever I choose, there will always be something I regret. As for the issue at hand, I've gotten as far as to be only absolutely positively sure that I'm taking the science stream. And well, BIO or PHYSICS? ECONS or GEOG? D: Me no like choices.

Oh and BIG NEWS: Have finally gotten rid of greenwave! As much as I do not love the experience, I have learnt absolutely nothing much from it and I am so not blessed with all the ridiculously wonderful people who allocated me in there. THANKS SO MUCH.

-drips sacarsm- Well, I'm just really sorry for the fact that I could have done something more fruitful and with more motivated project mates.

See what a civilised person I am (:

Chinese paper today. Don't know what I'm expecting out of it but it's really disorienting that my chinese grades are going down the drain. As much is the case for my other subjects.

"Time changes everything. That's what people say. It's not true. Doing things changes things. Not doing things leaves them exactly as they were."

No comments:

Post a Comment