<body class='loading'><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d21855885\x26blogName\x3dC\x27est+%C3%A7a+l\x27amour\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://estherangel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4206577712422739645', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About    Instagram    Photolog    Contact




July 28, 2009

If every job payed equally, what would you most want to do as your career?

I really don't have a lot of time to spare, but this seems quite a nice post to do (:

(Refer to title) I really don't know! :X

Which really is the whole point of this week! :D

I still remember there was this civics lesson where we were asked our goals for the rest of IP. My response was 'finding out my true passion'. Quite an idealistic and naive aim, maybe.

But even now, I have no inkling on how my life is going to work out, say, 10 years down the road? Or even in 2.5yrs when I graduate from VJ. They keep saying stuff like 'pursuing a career you enjoy' when I don't even know what I want to do with my life! Isn't that sad.

Anyway, today's programme: jeweller/ gemmologist & teacher of children with autism. Really nice, I loved the jeweller's one. It seemed the lady was so fascinated by her field of work! Aspire to be like that someday (:

The teacher's talk was kind of insightful too. Take home point: continual learning all through life! It was touching how the speaker really loved helping these kids and the little things in teaching that she derives satisfaction from, like the children making small milestones.

This sounds like reflections straight off my handbook but never mind. One day I'm going to read though this and understand why I chose the path (that I will eventually take) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment